I think that just about anyone become great at cutting Black men’s hair. With some patience, practical experience, and an understanding of how varying degrees of curliness effects the character of hair, you may be surprised at how good you could become.

Trevor
3/24/2011 00:16:44

Hey john, I have a set of Oster Powerlines that I barely use. I use my Magic Clips more than anything. How can i learn better fades with the Magic Clips (5 star)? Should i purchase the Senoirs (non-5 star)?

John R
3/30/2011 05:53:49

Hi Trevor, I have not tried any of the 5 star line of clippers yet.I am writing a book on cutting hair that should be very usefull in helping you understand the principles involved in cutting Fade haircuts and develope Fading techniques for fantastic results every time! Thanks for checking out the site. -John Roseman, Managing Director, TONSORIAL VIRTUOSO,LLC

6/14/2011 00:53:21

Hey John, my name's Sakeena... been cutting for a few years now but still need to work on some techniques... What's the status on your DVD?

6/21/2012 10:09:52

This blog happened to indicate up in my searches and I couldn’t aid clicking on it. I am glad I did mainly because it was a really fulfilling read.

6/22/2012 07:05:32

The fusion method delivers one of the most versatile and most natural-looking weaves on the market. it is also relatively expensive in comparison to the other techniques because it takes so much time and precision.

6/22/2012 09:05:28

The tape hair extensions deliver one of the most versatile and most natural-looking weaves on the market. it is also relatively expensive in comparison to the other techniques because it takes so much time and precision.

10/5/2012 19:35:32

Is there a way to search blogs on Weebly?

5/3/2016 11:34:37

Electric hair clippers come in a variety of styles and sizes, each of which serves a different purpose. In addition to general hair clippers,

Leave a Reply.